The Tiny Tim Trust is hosting its Seventeenth Annual Am-Am Golf Day at Chevin Golf Club, Duffield in Derbyshire on Friday 6th September 2013. The location of Chevin Golf Club is available in the above link.
This event is organised by Mrs Mary White and the day, which is always very well attended, is managed with the help of many invaluable volunteers.
As at early June, thirty two teams have booked their places. Only 5 tee-off time slots remain!! Book quickly to avoid disappointment.
Also we already have over 100 booked for supper in the evening. The available places also fill up quickly, so if you would like to join the evening festivities let Mary White sooner rather than later.
Supper in the evening includes a raffle, a grand auction and, of course presentation of the prizes.
Sponsorship is an essential aspect of the day. Mary is always keen to discuss new ideas for sponsorship from individual holes up to full course and the Trust is always looking for interesting and unusual items for the raffle and the auction.
The format for the day is as follows:
- Registration, with bacon roll and hot coffee;
- The tournament is for teams of 4, ‘Stableford’ scoring, with a range of prizes;
- Teams tee off at 10 minute intervals from 09.00 to 15.30;
- An evening function which includes a two course supper, the prize giving, raffle, auction and VIP guest. This function is open to all our golfers, their guests and friends of Tiny Tim Trust on a first come, first served basis.
Rather than an inclusive rate, the cost of the day is split between the golf and the social event so that those who wish to limit their involvement to the golf, or indeed the social side, may do so.
You are therefore invited to do either or both:
- Enter for the golf with bacon roll and coffee on arrival – £120 per team (£110 for tee offs before 11 am)
- Attend the Supper and evening celebration – £15.50 per head
As usual, sponsorship of any part of the course, any section of the tournament, donations, team prize (4 golfing or other items), raffle prize or any part of the day will be very much appreciated and a full list of tournament sponsors will be displayed in the Clubhouse, Programme and in the published report of the event.
What you need to do:
- Complete this Golf Day Contact Form if you have any general enquiry about the day or you want to offer your help in running the day
- Download the Golf Registration Form to enter your team, sponsor a hole, donate a prize or attend the supper in the evening. This form should then be completed and sent by post to the address shown, enclosing payment
Contacts & Feedback Registered Charity No 1038669