The applicant must:
- Reside within Derbyshire
- Have special health, educational or social needs
- Be aged between 0 – 19 years (**if over 16 years – be in full time education)
Please note that requests for retrospective grants/payments cannot be considered.
What Information is required for an application?
- a completed application form. Details of the application form and the dates by which applications must be received are given here.
- a written support, with signature, from an appropriately qualified professional
- the description of item/items required: please see below the sorts of items which can be funded and those which are ineligible
- the supplier
- a quotation of costs
Please note that further information is sometimes requested by the Grants Committee
What type of application does the Trust fund?
- Specialist therapeutic equipment/aids
- Safety equipment (e.g harnesses)
- Buggies and Car Seats
- Educational toys
- Sensory toys and equipment
- Early learning aids
- Appropriate IT equipment for children over 8 years of age
- Assistance with projects such as safe play outdoor projects and fencing
Are there exclusions?
The Trust cannot accept applications for:
- Continuous or ongoing funding
- Clothing, except for specialist clothing
- Financial assistance with debt
The way that Applications are Processed is described here
Contacts & Feedback Registered Charity No 1038669